Facebook Leads Automation
Are you manually downloading Facebook leads and pasting to Google Sheets?
Or are you spending a bomb on paid tools like Zapier or Integromat to do that?
Why not try a reliable, scalable and most importantly: A completely free alternative!
Learn How To:
1. Automatically download leads from Facebook Lead Form Ads
2. Clean the fetched data
3. Upload leads to Google Sheet automatically
And that too without any manual intervention!
✔ No restriction on number of Facebook forms & pages
✔ Pre-Written code; just click a button to execute
✔ No previous coding experience required
✔ Lifetime access to code and videos
What Will I Learn?
- Chrome Browser Automation
- Facebook Leads
Topics for this course
1. Introduction to the Course (Free Preview)
2. Idea Behind this Automation
2.1 Idea Behind this Automation3:08
3. Introduction to Python and Selenium
3.1 Introduction to Python6:18
3.2 Download Codes1:44
3.3 Selenium Installation4:57
3.4 Run Chrome using Python4:58
4. Automating Facebook Leads Form Download
4. Automating Facebook Leads Form Download4:31
5. Configuring Downloaded Leads
5. Configuring Downloaded Leads7:03
6. Connecting to Google Sheets
6.1 Getting Access tokens & Library Installation7:43
6.2 Export Data to Google Sheets4:32
7. Scaling the Process
7.1 Dealing with Multiple Lead Forms9:15
7.2 Dealing with Multiple Facebook Pages2:31
8. Completing the Automation
8.1 Batch File for Quick Execution4:54
8.2 Using Task Scheduler for Automation8:12
Finished the course and activities in a single sitting. This is the course that every marketer needs especially the ones who may have fallen a little behind due to lack of coding knowledge.
The course is excellent huge thumbs up to you.
Small suggestion, If you upload the Mac version it might be very useful. Setting up the python environment is completely different.